What Actually Happens When I Come In For A Free Trial Class?
Your first time at Hudson Valley HaganaH Training Center you will take part in any class of your choice. You will be training in our beginner classes guided by our instructors and working with one of our mentor students to get a feel of the programs.
• You show up 15 – 20 minutes before class!
• A consultant greets you.
• You fill out a training waiver.
• Your consultant will give you a tour of our facility.
• You are introduced to your instructor.
• You take an amazing class (or two), and you meet more of our amazing members!
• You sweat, you learn, you smile.
• You finish class and meet again with your consultant. You have the option to start that day or come back for another Free Trial class.
• You fall in love with HVH and get addicted to our programs, get in great shape and make new friends.
Truth in Pricing!
As you look for comparable schools in the Pike County area, keep in mind that not all schools act transparently. We are committed to doing business differently, to bringing back integrity and honesty in the Martial Arts industry. Other schools may hold out lower prices but then trick you with hidden charges. At Hudson Valley HaganaH Training Center, we are straight forward; there are no down payments, initiation or organization fees.
At Hudson Valley HaganaH we offer a discounted rate to all Law Enforcement, active Military and Emergency Services personnel. We offer easy monthly payment options through training agreements to suit your needs including: Online EFT billing, all major credit and debit cards are accepted. Please view our training schedule to see all of the classes available for you and your family.